Sunday, June 7, 2009

Yo yo What sup? It me, da hero

Yo what sup people? If ya not evil and not my rivals, then keep on reading. If you are, get outa here! >:O
Well anyway, my secret identity is Viet Nguyen, your average Asian geek who alway been a bit more lucky. Well in almost everything. Found an Ipod Classic in the snow, got five bucks from the juniors in gambling, can volunteer to test a rifle fps, and loads of other crazy stuff. I just can't seem to get lucky with girls though.
But, it doesn't matter, 'cause I'm awesome, and that all that really matter in the world. Well Mr.Super Villain, if ya read this far, good luck finding Viet, AND Nguyen. There at least a thousand of us in the world. ;D

---THINGS TO DO---
POST POWERS
GET AWESOMER
BE AWESOME

1 comment:

  1. as one of those "juniors" that you mentioned, i permanently ban you from our tables.

    ReplyDelete